The Cornell Cooperative Extension educational system enables people to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and research knowledge to work. Cornell Cooperative Extension fulfills this mission through a commitment to lifelong education that is learner-centered and results-oriented. CCE’s programming is responsive to people’s current needs while preparing them for the future. We collaborate with other organizations, agencies, and institutions to ensure that practical educational opportunities are accessible in all corners of society. We involve local volunteers in every aspect of program development and delivery, ensuring that they are both beneficiaries and active partners in this process of educational outreach.
- The Naturalist Outreach Program
- 2014 Lewis County 4-H Teen Winter Weekend Invitation
- The Blazing Stars 4-H Club of Onondaga County has designed and launched their very own website and blog!
- City, local organizations, and volunteers prepare for annual community tree planting event
- Master Gardeners that reached 200 hours of Community Service