The Cornell Cooperative Extension educational system enables people to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and research knowledge to work. Cornell Cooperative Extension fulfills this mission through a commitment to lifelong education that is learner-centered and results-oriented. CCE’s programming is responsive to people’s current needs while preparing them for the future. We collaborate with other organizations, agencies, and institutions to ensure that practical educational opportunities are accessible in all corners of society. We involve local volunteers in every aspect of program development and delivery, ensuring that they are both beneficiaries and active partners in this process of educational outreach.
- Deck the Halls with Veggies & Fruits this Holiday Season
- More than 90 trees were planted as part of Onondaga County’s ‘Save the Rain’ program
- Dig into your neighborhood! Join us for the annual community tree planting!
- 4-H is Launchpad to Learning with “Rockets to the Rescue”!
- Agriculture Educator Erin Hull Talks on “Townie Hour”!