The Cornell Cooperative Extension educational system enables people to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and research knowledge to work. Cornell Cooperative Extension fulfills this mission through a commitment to lifelong education that is learner-centered and results-oriented. CCE’s programming is responsive to people’s current needs while preparing them for the future. We collaborate with other organizations, agencies, and institutions to ensure that practical educational opportunities are accessible in all corners of society. We involve local volunteers in every aspect of program development and delivery, ensuring that they are both beneficiaries and active partners in this process of educational outreach.
- Celebrating our Partners during 6.9.15 SNAP-Ed Thank You Event: Program Updates
- Don’t forget! Youth Tractor Safety Program Coming Up Soon!
- New Pest Management Information site for people looking for pesticide training, recertification, and exams
- New 2015 EAB Maps & Information
- Buy Local. Buy Onondaga Grown!