- Food Preservation
- Food Security In Onondaga County
Cornell University Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County offers learner-based interactive education programs to help people put knowledge to work in their home, worksites, and in the community. Nutrition programs feature nutrition education for adults, youth and families.
Our educators provide individuals, families, business and community organizations with research-based programs and information to develop the skills and find solutions to make informed food and health-related choices.
|Learn more about our Nutrition programs!
Eat Smart New York!
Nutrition Education Program Series
Eat Better… Feel Better… Do Better
Learn skills to:
· Stretch your Food Dollar
· Cook quick and healthy meals
· Manage portions and cook safely
** Free to qualifying audiences.
Cooking Together for Family Meals
Families gain cooking and meal preparation skills,
prepare vegetable-based recipes and
build family communication skills
Pilot program- limited offerings available
Cooking Together For Family Meals – To Read More, Please Click here.
For more information about our Nutrition programs and participant qualifications,
Kathy Dischner at 315-424-9485 x239 or email@example.com
- Get home compost bins and rain barrels for cut rate prices!
- Cover Crop mini-tutorial – Integrating Cover Crops into the Home Vegetable Garden
- Dairy Robotics, Grazeway and Windmill Farm Tour
- Farmer in Your Backyard
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County presents: 4-H Paper Clover Sale and Youth Public Presentations