- Food Preservation
- Food Security In Onondaga County
Cornell University Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County offers learner-based interactive education programs to help people put knowledge to work in their home, worksites, and in the community. Nutrition programs feature nutrition education for adults, youth and families.
Our educators provide individuals, families, business and community organizations with research-based programs and information to develop the skills and find solutions to make informed food and health-related choices.
|Learn more about our Nutrition programs!
Eat Smart New York!
Nutrition Education Program Series
Eat Better… Feel Better… Do Better
Learn skills to:
· Stretch your Food Dollar
· Cook quick and healthy meals
· Manage portions and cook safely
** Free to qualifying audiences.
Cooking Together for Family Meals
Families gain cooking and meal preparation skills,
prepare vegetable-based recipes and
build family communication skills
Pilot program- limited offerings available
Cooking Together For Family Meals – To Read More, Please Click here.
For more information about our Nutrition programs and participant qualifications,
Kathy Dischner at 315-424-9485 x239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Naturalist Outreach Program
- 2014 Lewis County 4-H Teen Winter Weekend Invitation
- The Blazing Stars 4-H Club of Onondaga County has designed and launched their very own website and blog!
- City, local organizations, and volunteers prepare for annual community tree planting event
- Master Gardeners that reached 200 hours of Community Service