From the North
Exit I-81 South at South Clinton St. – proceed straight three traffic lights to the intersection of West
Washington St. – The Atrium building is on the left.
From the West
Thruway to and/or Route 690 East to West Genesee St. exit, turn left onto West Genesee St. and turn right on South Clinton St. - The Atrium is on the left.
From the South
I-81 to the Adams St. Exit. Straight off of exit onto Almond St. Turn left onto Washington St. (4th intersection). Atrium is 5 blocks on the right, after Salina St. M&T Garage is 4 blocks on the right after Warren St.
From the East
Route 690 West, exiting on West Street South. Turn left on West Fayette St., turn left on South Franklin St. and then right one block North on West Washington St. – The Atrium is on the left.
To view a map of Downtown Syracuse and parking options, please click here.
- The Atrium Parking Garage
The garage entrance is off Franklin Street. The Atrium Parking garage is ADA compliant, secure, and is open until 9:30 PM.
- Municipal Parking Lot and street parking
A Syracuse city metered lot is directly south of The Atrium with entrances off both South Clinton St. and West Washington St. Street parking is available on Washington, Water and Salina Streets.
- M&T Parking Garage
M&T Bank has a parking garage just east of The Atrium with an entrance off East Washington St.
- Atrium Building Parking Lot
On occasion, the Atrium Building Parking Lot will be available for evening meetings and workshops after 5:00 PM. Please confirm with your Educator. The entrance to this lot is on Washington St. near the corner of Clinton St.
- Deck the Halls with Veggies & Fruits this Holiday Season
- More than 90 trees were planted as part of Onondaga County’s ‘Save the Rain’ program
- Dig into your neighborhood! Join us for the annual community tree planting!
- 4-H is Launchpad to Learning with “Rockets to the Rescue”!
- Agriculture Educator Erin Hull Talks on “Townie Hour”!