May 22nd, 2013 – Cornell Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County (CCE) will be hosting a Dairy Robotics, Graze Way System and Windmill tour at the Trinder Farm in Fabius, NY. Start time is 10 am and will include a few different tours of the farm. Punctuality is very appreciated to accommodate the various farm tours. Trinder Farms is a certified organic dairy farm in Fabius, NY that is milking 120 head of Holstein cows with 2 robotic milkers. They also utilize a Graze Way system in their intensive dairy grazing system. There are only 3 dairies in New York State that are implementing both systems. The farm is also utilizing wind energy with an onsite windmill. Join us for the opportunity to see the robotics, grazing and windmill systems in full swing.
Register for this event, please click here.
Erin Hull, Agriculture Outreach Educator 315-424-9485 ext. 224, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-696-6856.
Leave a comment
- The Naturalist Outreach Program
- 2014 Lewis County 4-H Teen Winter Weekend Invitation
- The Blazing Stars 4-H Club of Onondaga County has designed and launched their very own website and blog!
- City, local organizations, and volunteers prepare for annual community tree planting event
- Master Gardeners that reached 200 hours of Community Service