May 22nd, 2013 – Cornell Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County (CCE) will be hosting a Dairy Robotics, Graze Way System and Windmill tour at the Trinder Farm in Fabius, NY. Start time is 10 am and will include a few different tours of the farm. Punctuality is very appreciated to accommodate the various farm tours. Trinder Farms is a certified organic dairy farm in Fabius, NY that is milking 120 head of Holstein cows with 2 robotic milkers. They also utilize a Graze Way system in their intensive dairy grazing system. There are only 3 dairies in New York State that are implementing both systems. The farm is also utilizing wind energy with an onsite windmill. Join us for the opportunity to see the robotics, grazing and windmill systems in full swing.
Register for this event, please click here.
Erin Hull, Agriculture Outreach Educator 315-424-9485 ext. 224, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-696-6856.
Leave a comment
- Deck the Halls with Veggies & Fruits this Holiday Season
- More than 90 trees were planted as part of Onondaga County’s ‘Save the Rain’ program
- Dig into your neighborhood! Join us for the annual community tree planting!
- 4-H is Launchpad to Learning with “Rockets to the Rescue”!
- Agriculture Educator Erin Hull Talks on “Townie Hour”!