Public Forum to Discuss Hemlock Woolly Adelgid in the Skaneateles Lake Watershed
Date(s) - 30 Jun 2014
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Spafford Town Hall
Category(ies) No Categories
Please join us for a public forum at the Spafford Town Hall from 6 p.m.– 8 p.m on Monday, June 30 to learn about the Hemlock Woolly Adelgid find in the Skaneateles Lake Watershed. Mark Whitmore, Forest Entomologist in the Department of Natural Resources at Cornell University will be presenting about hemlock woolly adelgid, potential impacts to the Skaneateles Lake Watershed, and treatment options.
Cornell Cooperative Extension Educators from Onondaga County will also be present to answer your questions. The event is free and open to the public.
If you have questions about the forum, please contact Kristina Ferrare, Forestry Educator, (315) 424-9485 ext. 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deck the Halls with Veggies & Fruits this Holiday Season
- More than 90 trees were planted as part of Onondaga County’s ‘Save the Rain’ program
- Dig into your neighborhood! Join us for the annual community tree planting!
- 4-H is Launchpad to Learning with “Rockets to the Rescue”!
- Agriculture Educator Erin Hull Talks on “Townie Hour”!