Locations: Participating school districts in Tully, Fabius Pompey, Fayetteville- Manlius, Marcellus, Jamesville-Dewitt and East Syracuse-Minoa
CCE Onondaga educators and FFA volunteers will go into classrooms across the county to help 2nd grade students in participating school districts gain an awareness of the importance of agriculture and the food and fiber system. Volunteers will read the signature book for 2013- The Beeman, by Laurie Krebs and Valeria Cis, and engage students in an activity as they talk with youth about agriculture. The school’s library will receive the donated book along with a bookplate to recognize the donor and NY Ag Literacy week.
Flyer on the New York State Agriculture, please click here.
View the postcard, please click here.
Leave a comment
- July 11 Energy Workshop CANCELED!
- Celebrating our Partners during 6.9.15 SNAP-Ed Thank You Event: Program Updates
- Don’t forget! Youth Tractor Safety Program Coming Up Soon!
- New Pest Management Information site for people looking for pesticide training, recertification, and exams
- New 2015 EAB Maps & Information