Looking for CCE Nutrition’s SNAP-Education events? Please click here for the May 2014 calendar, featuring our classes, workshops, and events for SNAP-eligible residents.
Tips for Healthy Eating and Active Living for all seasons: click the following links to read the Eat Smart New York Newsletter!
Looking for Food Resources? To locate food pantries , emergency meal sites and other nutrition assistance programs, please see our Onondaga County Guide to Food Resources
Please use the buttons below to navigate all that CCE Nutrition has to offer!
- More than 90 trees were planted as part of Onondaga County’s ‘Save the Rain’ program
- Dig into your neighborhood! Join us for the annual community tree planting!
- 4-H is Launchpad to Learning with “Rockets to the Rescue”!
- Agriculture Educator Erin Hull Talks on “Townie Hour”!
- CCE Onondaga Coordinator, Jessi Lyons, Talks EAB with WRVO